Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hippie Haut

Hippie Haut

Hippie Haut by erinmckelle featuring metal sunglasses

This outfit was built off of the bandeau top. I loved how it was hippie inspired and very of the moment. I wanted to make an outfit that had that touch of the 60's but could easily be turning heads.
The lime shorts pull the whole look together. They have that element of classic ( I mean denim shorts will ALWAYS be in) but are still trendy because of the neon! I also loved how they looked together- hello COLOR BLOCKING!
The feather headband and gold earnings I felt were the perfect touch to this outfit. It's not something I myself would wear, but I see this as a sort of high fashion meets the streets look.

Fringe bathing suit
$73 - everythingbutwater.com

Paige Denim short shorts
£91 - farfetch.com

DV by Dolce Vita flat sandals
$59 - piperlime.gap.com

Drop earrings
$10 - kohls.com

Metal sunglasses
$89 - idontlikemondays.us

Boho hair accessory
$20 - etsy.com

Dolce Gabbana bronzing powder
£40 - harrods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment