Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Orange you Gothic?

Orange you Gothic?

Orange you Gothic? by erinmckelle featuring spike jewelry

I loved how this top and skirt looked like one piece together; so perfect! Since there wasn't any color I decided to be daring and mix it up. I used an orange handbag and shoes that I thought really popped against the black. The spiky blue bracelets and the turquoise-esque necklace I thought gave the outfit even more of an edge. Also, the mullet hemline?! So 70's!!!






Black top

£18 - glamorousuk.com

Miss Selfridge chiffon skirt
$65 - missselfridge.com

Platform heels
newlook.com

Clutch handbag
£25 - riverisland.com

Spike jewelry
$98 - swell.com

White pearl ring
$28 - topshop.com

Forever 21 spike jewelry
$7.80 - forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment