Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Touch of Turquoise

A Touch of Turquoise

A Touch of Turquoise by erinmckelle featuring vintage style dresses

I loved this dress the minute I saw it and thought to include some type of color and trend. The bag immediately caught my eye; i love the detailing as well as the color. Having a necklace that also had the turquoise I thought made it a bold statement. The rest of the outfit is made of neutrals, which I thought really made the turquoise stand out.

Vintage style dress
wishwantwear.com

Crochet vest
€40 - pullandbear.com

Alaïa studded sandals
$2,185 - net-a-porter.com

Rebecca minkoff clutch
$350 - rebeccaminkoff.com

Sailor jewelry
$5.95 - hempnecklacestore.com

Cat eye sunglasses
ebay.com.au

Lip makeup
$32 - barneys.com

Nail polish
$6 - jacob.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment